- Tango System, Inc. provides the information on this website “as is” and disclaims all warranties with respect to this website. In accessing this website, you agree that Tango Systems, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages which you may suffer through such access, including any special incidental or consequential damages.
- Any information marked “Confidential,” “Proprietary” or the like contains Tango Systems, Inc.’s confidential information. You must keep this information confidential, using the same precautions that you would take with your own confidential information but no less than reasonable precautions under the circumstances. You may not copy or transmit confidential information to any third party for any reason without Tango Systems, Inc.’s prior written consent. You may transmit confidential information to your employees and agents who have a need to know and have signed an appropriate confidentiality agreement or are otherwise bound to keep this information confidential. You may not use confidential information to compete with Tango Systems, Inc. or for any illegal purpose.
- Any information that you communicate to Tango Systems, Inc. through this website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Tango Systems, Inc. will have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and may use such information as it deems fit.
- This website may include references to third-party products and services and links to other websites, without any endorsement, warranty, recommendation, or representation as to the accuracy or safety of such sites. Tango Systems, Inc. is not responsible for the content or activities of any linked site, including without limitation any statements, advertisements, opinions, visitor tracking or solicitation efforts, or other actions by any such site. You are responsible for any contact with or use of any linked site. Tango Systems, Inc. may discontinue links to other websites for any reason or for no reason at all and makes no assurance that it will maintain those links on this site.
- Certain information contained on this website may not be current and Tango Systems, Inc. assumes no obligation to update that information even if facts come to its attention which put Tango Systems, Inc. on notice of such inaccuracy.
- You may receive a cookie as you browse this website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which will then be stored on your system. Such data may be used in the future to identify your computer. You may be able to set your browser to notify you that you are about to receive a cookie, giving you a chance to decide whether you want to accept it.
- The information in and right to access this website is provided with “Restricted Rights” so that use of this information by the government is subject to limitations set forth in the rules and regulations applicable to the use of Restricted Rights materials.
- This site is controlled by Tango Systems, Inc. from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. Tango Systems, Inc. makes no representation that anything contained or accessible through this site is appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Any access to this site where such access is prohibited by law is unauthorized. You may not access or use any information on this website in violation of U.S. or foreign law, including U.S. export restrictions.
- Tango Systems, Inc. may amend or revise these terms at any time. You should visit this page every time you access the website to review the current terms, because they are binding upon you.
Trademark/Intellectual Property Notice
The following are trademarks of Tango Systems, Inc. Corporation and/or its related subsidiaries. Additional Tango Systems, Inc. trademarks may exist; this list is merely representative of the trademarks owned by Tango Systems, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries